Friday, April 22, 2011

80% off Eye Exam and Glasses at House of Optical

Today's Detroit Groupon is for your Eye Health.  You have two more days 15 hours and 33 minutes left to get 80% off at Clawson's House of Optical.  It's the place on 14 Mile with the mural of famous people wearing glasses.  


I used to go there when I had optical insurance.  I just need readers, but there was a time, after Cosmo, the Wonder Dog gave me a black eye, that I went in and was sent to an Opthomologist to check out my eye.  I have freckles in my eye!  Harmless freckles.  :) Reminds me of a song...


"Such Great Heights" - two versions.


"Such Great Heights" by Iron and Wine 
My favorite version - was also on the Garden State soundtrack


"Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service
Original 




No comments:

Post a Comment