Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Freebies

OK - who doesn't love free stuff?  Only when there's a catch? Sure, I understand.  Well, what if the only catch is to show your ID and get some free stuff on your birthday?  Some of these places will merely say "Happy Birthday" and not even sing to you...on the other hand if you like to be sung to...let me know, I'll call you or send you a singing video on your big day!


Back to the freebies - I did not verify all of the FREE BIRTHDAY STUFF that are on the following sites, but give them a look...they are extensive.  You will need to sign up ahead of time, so if your birthday isn't this week...go sign up now, use an easy password like "My1stBirthday".  You will have to enter an email address for most of these, then sit back and wait for your birthday to roll around.  


Birthday Freebies from Frugal Living TV


Detroit Channel 2 List of where to eat for free on your birthday.


This year I got a free full-service car wash at JAX (no sign up needed) on my birthday, a free meal from NOODLES & CO. within a week of my birthday, a free grande beverage at Michigan-based BIGGBY COFFEE, a STARBUCKS postcard (is coming any day now) for a free beverage, APPLEBEES offered a free dessert shooter during the month of my birthday - but I missed that one.  


Have a very happy birthday this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment