Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This Week in Art - 7th Anniversary

Thanks to my dear friends on Facebook, I learned about This Week in Art's: 7th Anniversary Show on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 from 7-11pm.  So that's tomorrow. 


If you are interested in submitting a piece of artwork, you can.  The catch is, the piece of artwork needs to be no larger than 7 inches in any direction.  I think I will add a tiny painting.  I don't have the proper materials to make it look truly professional, like, say, canvas.  But, that's where creativity comes in, eh?  Art needs to be in before 6pm on Wednesday.


Although the event is free, you may feel good about patronizing this local establishment:  The Motor City Brewing Works 470 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI, 48201-1220
Hey, that's just two blocks from the little purple building (which is now teal).  


Well, it might be cool to learn about things before I post them, right?  So, it turns out The Motor City Brewing Works features This Week in Art EVERY WEDNESDAY!  YAY!  


Have a Rock'm Sock'm Day!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment